OxBlog

Friday, April 11, 2003

# Posted 12:53 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

BRICKS AND MORTAR: For the first time ever, I am going to meet the bricks-and-mortar version of someone I have only known as a blogger. That someone is London resident Greg D., author of the Belgravia Dispatch.

Now that I think about it, it really isn't all that weird. I've had to arrange various interviews and meetings online without ever meeting my counterparts in person. And, way back in the day, there were people I only knew via telephone who I then went on to meet in person.

Anyway, since I am in London and unable to blog much, why not check out some of Greg's very interesting posts, especially on Ahmed Chalabi, humanitarian aid in Umm Qasr, and the unilateralism of Woodrow Wilson.

And if you want some laughs as well, take a look at Greg's posts on Howell Raines' self-defense. Oh that Howell...
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home