OxBlog

Thursday, June 12, 2003

# Posted 8:38 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

REYNOLDS SLEEPS WITH WIFE: His own wife, actually. No scandal here, folks.

In the past, I have chided Prof. Reynolds for his mildly exhibitionist postings. But no more. In fact, it's probably a good thing for people to see that sex and marriage are not mutually exclusive.

However progressive we think we are, the fact is that sex is still a taboo subject. Yes, we are seeing more of it on TV, at the movies and in the papers. But what we see is so distant from reality that it does nothing to promote more healthy attitudes towards the subject.

So good for Glenn.

Now, I have to admit that this post didn't come from nowhere. Amused by my chidings, the good Professor sent me a link to a post (not one of his) so disgusting and offensive that it made me realize that what Glenn is doing is most definitely a good thing.

And no, I'm not going to link to the post that changed my mind. (But if you want to read about more sex and love and marriage, I recommend the Onion.)

Now one last thing about Glenn: If the InstaKids ever come across his posts, they're going to ask some very interesting questions.
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home