OxBlog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

# Posted 9:53 PM by Patrick Belton  

MUTTERINGS OF A NATION: Hit or miss, but Overheard on the Underground has its moments. ('Of course it's not Halal. It's a ****ing pork chop.') ('Every country has its own fetish: the Germans seem to like ****ting on each other.') ('Goodbye Mein Kampf.') ('A brontosaurus could kill a stegasaurus... easily.') ('No offence like but I can't imagine you being skinny, like ever.') ('You shouldn't stop taking codeine if you've been on it for more than a week.') ('I never know what to say. I just stand there and look at her tits.') ('He sneezed and got snot all over her. It's not a great way to start a date.') ('I can pause live TV! I am practically a God.') ('Eventually, everyone in Asia will get adopted by Angelina Jolie.') ('What is to become of us, now that winter draws close?') ('She's been logging on to that Norwegian dating site.') ('All human tragedy is grist to your sordid entertainment mill.') ('Come with me. Walk with me. I'll buy you a sandwich.') &c.
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home