OxBlog

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

# Posted 1:36 PM by Patrick Porter  

MY FIFTEEN MINUTES:

Hi everybody,

David and Patrick have been very nice and asked me to guest blog here for the next week.

I can't offer David's forensic critiques of editorials, or his eloquent idealism. I can't offer Patrick's panoptic knowledge of everything, his fine internationalism or his eccentric titbits. I can only offer corpulence and regular flashes of anger.

It would be opportunistic to advertise my own blogsite. Very opportunistic. So I better get started. I'll be at Christopher Hitchen's forthcoming debate with Scott Ritter on 20 December in the Big Apple, so tune in to the Red Mist for immediate reactions.

Enjoy,

Corpulent
(2) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
A warm welcome to OxBlog, big fella! We're really honoured to have you over here to play. And for everyone else, our corpulent Aussie here is absolutely top-notch, and will certainly be putting David and me to shame.
 
(re: Hitchens vs. Ritter)

What hall in NYC is big enough for both those egos?

Seriously, that should be an excellent debate.
 
Post a Comment


Home