OxBlog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

# Posted 7:36 AM by Patrick Belton  

FUN FOR OUR DC READERS: Wondering what to do this weekend? Like tea, and foreign policy? Well, have we got a deal for you! Our foreign policy society's Washington chapter is having another roundtable meeting on Sunday. This one is about Iran, and you can see the exact topic and location (Teasim near D Street and 8th, 7:30 pm) by looking at our website, www.foreignpolicysociety.org/events.htm
(4) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Patrick,

Do you mean foreignpolicysociety.org/events.htm?

Best,
Zach
 
Shhh! That was to filter out the uninitiates!
 
You should check out my Political Satire Blog. I just recently wrote an artical about the real reason Bush is invading Iraq (It may surprise you!) and I, just yesterday, made a forum that I hope to get discussions going on anything from politics to sports to books in. So tell me what you think okay??

http://thosegoldfishes.blogspot.com
 
Randomly, I thought you might be interested--Chafetz's book now on Amazon! Democracy's Privileged Few: Legislative Privilege and Democratic Norms in the British and American Constitutions.
 
Post a Comment


Home