OxBlog

Friday, April 14, 2006

# Posted 8:51 PM by Patrick Porter  

HE'S ALIVE! Patrick Belton lives. I just spoke to him briefly on a long distance call to Pakistan (I think), where the legend still thrives. Hopefully this will ease the anxieties of his fans out there.

Apologies for the rather laboured post below. I am recovering from an epic flight. The man and woman beside me who only met on the plane decided to flirt slowly for seven hours. If they had both impulsively lunged towards the Mile High Club, it would have been more peaceful.

Meanwhile, the Family Guy made me laugh until tears streaked down my corpulent cheeks. And a bearded pervert tried to start a fight with the hostess. Rough night across the Atlantic. But touching down in New York is always worth it.
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home