Friday, May 19, 2006

# Posted 9:31 AM by Patrick Porter  

A DREAM LABEL: Michelle Malkin describes the unignorable professor Ward Churchill as a 'tenured menace.'

Putting it mildly, I disagree with some of Churchill's opinions. But if I ever get tagged with abuse like that, I'll be a happy man.
(3) opinions -- Add your opinion

well said Porter, well said.
I would love to have Malkin hate me, too. If she knew me, she probably would. She's got plenty of extra hate to spare.
heh, McCarthyism for ethnic studies! I was working on my degree towards elven studies and they shut the whole freakin department down. It was almost like they thought it was a bullshit department that should never have existed in the first place. But what do I know, I only study the relationship between elves and humans.
Post a Comment