OxBlog

Monday, June 19, 2006

# Posted 10:35 AM by Patrick Porter  

IT HAPPENED: Peter Beaumont reviews Noam Chomsky's latest work, Failed States. On the issue of who was responsible for the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, Beaumont disagrees that NATO's bombing campaign began it:
Kosovo, in his reading, began in 1999 with Nato bombers, not in 1998 with Serbian police actions that cleared villages, towns and valleys of their populations. (I know this, Mr Chomsky, because I saw them do it.)
(2) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Reading the review I remember why I have trouble making assessments based upon different points of view. It is almost painfull reading the review. The reviewer is as bad as Chomsky.
 
Thanks for sharing such an article with. I found it very helping and it actually worked for me.Really helpful for those starting to build a link profile. Highly appreciate your efforts in sharing this article.
IT Services In Ahmedabad

 
Post a Comment


Home