OxBlog

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

# Posted 11:20 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

PROOF I AM A CENTRIST: I took the "How evil are you?" quiz and discovered that I am neither good nor evil, just neutral. According to the quiz's creators this means
Moderation toward all things! Although you do have inner demons, you can more than control them, and often find yourself in the position of peacemaker, balancing things out.
I also took the liberty of filling in the answers I think Josh might give, and it turns out that he is "Good". Go figure.
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
This article is very much helpful and i hope this will be an useful information for the needed one. Keep on updating these kinds of informative thingsā€¦
KrazyMantra IT Services
IT Services In Ahmedabad

 
Post a Comment


Home