OxBlog

Friday, March 28, 2003

# Posted 9:26 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

TRAGEDY: An explosion in a Baghdad marketplace has left scores of dead and wounded. The apparent cause was a missile strike, though there is no word on whether it was American or Iraqi.

One thing I can't figure out: Are Iraqis still required to have a government 'minder' present when speaking to foreign journalists? I can't see why this rule would've changed, but there is no mention of it in the WaPo article on the explosion. I want to find out, though, since there is no way of telling whether the victims' anguished accusations of American cruelty are a sincere reaction, or just something staged for the benefit of Saddam's thought police.
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
I read your blog this is very helpful for me
Campus Management is a base these day for those people who want to explore their business online.Either your business is of franchise or textie.
 
Post a Comment


Home