OxBlog

Saturday, May 24, 2003

# Posted 6:05 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

STORE BLOGGING: Thanks to Rachel & Patrick, I started my day with one of the best breakfasts I've had in years. It then took us another five-and-a half hours to digest and make our way off of the couch and out of the house.

So here I am in the Apple Computer store, blogging on a lovely 17" screen. Whatever your stance on the great Mac-Windows debate, you have to admit that Mac's designs are aesthetically brilliant. Even the store itself is designed in a way that makes you feel comfortable.

But I guess you have to approach computers the way you approach signicant others: However nice they are on the outside, it's the inside that matters most. On the other hand, if you're only interested in a short-term relationship, go for the Mac.
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Thanks for sharing such an article with. I found it very helping and it actually worked for me. Keep it up with your job.
KrazyMantra IT Services
IT Services In Ahmedabad

 
Post a Comment


Home