OxBlog

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

# Posted 10:13 AM by Ariel David Adesnik  

OFFICIALLY ON VACATION: I ship out tonight for the West Coast, San Francisco to be exact. I've actually never been there before. While I may check in on OxBlog once in a while, my only substantive posts will address the subject of "medical" marijuana. Or if I happen to run into Mr. Schwarzenegger on the campaign trail, steroid abuse.

Hail and farewell! I'll be back on August 12th.
-David
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Nice Blog,This is very helpful for meKrazyMantra IT Services is a base these day for those people who want to explore their business online.Either your business is of franchise or textie,I am blogger who wrote about digital marketing and topics related to this like IT Services In Ahmedabad

 
Post a Comment


Home