OxBlog

Friday, August 22, 2003

# Posted 3:54 AM by Ariel David Adesnik  

STAY ON THE LINE, WE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY: I'm going to bed now. After I get up, I'll make good on my promise to respond to Josh Marshall's criticism of my original post on the UN attack. I will also respond to Matt Yglesias, Kevin Drum, Dan D. and John Gradowski.

In case you couldn't tell, no one seemed to like a single thing I had to say. However, Ralph Peters does have a column in the NY Post which he published at around the same time I put up my initial post. With the exception of Peters' comments about the flypaper theory, I think Peters' column is brilliant. (For more on flypaper, click here and here.)

As you can tell, I have a lot on my plate and need some time to digest it. But don't worry. Reverse peristalsis is imminent.
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Thanks for sharing such an article with. I found it very helping and it actually worked for me.
KrazyMantra IT Services
IT Services In Ahmedabad


 
Post a Comment


Home