OxBlog

Friday, December 26, 2003

# Posted 10:10 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS: Many thanks to Josh and Patrick for nurturing our collective enterprise while I was off sunning myself at a research library in California. Thankfully, I did have a few days of R&R in the warm California sun, thanks to a reunion of sorts for Trumbull alums on the west coast.

The positive effect of that R&R was lost, however, when a traffic jam on the freeway made me miss my flight back to Boston on the 23rd. I then spent six hours in the airport, took a red-eye flight back to Logan International, and crashed into bed at 7:30 the next morning. I got up at 4, did some laundry, then headed out to South Station to get a train to New York.

I got home to family just before midnight on Christmas Eve. If I weren't Jewish, it would've been a very emotional moment. Regardless, I'm glad to be back online and ready for 2004.

(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home