OxBlog

Saturday, December 27, 2003

# Posted 2:41 PM by Patrick Belton  

RICHARD COHEN ASKS, "Is a metrosexual someone who has sex on the subway? Somehow I knew this could not be the case -- you can't even eat on the Washington Metro -- but knowing what it could not be still left me wondering what it is."

After asking "some young people", he arrives at a research conclusion: "Saddam Hussein, a dapper dictator in his salad days, was a metrosexual but emerged from his hole a pure heterosexual. Tim Russert is not a metrosexual, George Stephanopoulos is, Bill Clinton is an omnisexual, Ann Coulter is a psychosexual and Strom Thurmond was just a pig."
(5) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Nice insights. Anyway, thanks for making it fun to read. Thanks for your insights and for posting. Kudos!

Free Movies Online
 
good for sharing by i really learn a lot

healthy facts
disease symptoms treatment
health information services
 
Thank you for taking the time to discuss, I feel strongly about, and the love of

learning. If you want to be able to gain expertise, which is very useful to me. Mind

that the more information you can update your blog.






 
Thank you for taking the time to discuss, I feel strongly about, and the love of learning. If you want to be able to gain

expertise, which is very useful to me. Mind that the more information you can update your blog.s


I am blogging in general, and I appreciate your content. Article has really peaks my interest. I will bookmark your site and

I have to keep checking for new information.









 
Great Article.. Completely agree with the flow. Thanks for sharing. I am sure other too would benefit from it. Cheers…!!!
KrazyMantra IT Services
IT Services In Ahmedabad
 
Post a Comment


Home