OxBlog

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

# Posted 3:14 PM by Patrick Belton  

POSSIBLE RESPONSES TO DISCOVERING, VIA FRIENDSTER*, THAT ONE'S EX-GIRLFRIEND HAS CHANGED HER SEXUAL ORIENTATION IN THE PERIOD SINCE YOU BROKE UP WITH HER:

The pessimistic response: (this courtesy me), that one must have put her off from one's half of the species entirely

The optimistic response: (this courtesy of OxFriend Josh Cherniss), that one must have made the remaining portion of one's half of the species seem unattractive by comparison. I rather like this one.

*And no, I'm not linking to her profile, as I still like her a great deal and am very fond of her. And for the record, I support this sort of thing, although I'm not entirely sure in this case precisely what sort of thing it is that I'm supporting.
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home