# Posted 8:39 PM by Ariel David Adesnik
BALTIMORE'S BEST: Many thanks to all of those who wrote in with their recommendations for where I should eat in Baltimore. Here are some of the top choices:
1. Hampton's at Harbor Court (Hat tip: Jennetic) is one place to go if you want an otherworldly four-star experience (with otherwordly prices). The Charleston, recommended by Gene Vilensky, is another.
2. Helmand is an Afghan restaurant run by Hamid Karzai's brother. I've heard great things about it across the board.
3. Brett Marston recommends the quail in grape sauce at Tio Pepe, a Spanish restaurant.
4. Reader DA recommends Da Mimo's for Italian, especially for its seafood ravioli as well as its chops.
5. For seafood, we return once again to some recommendations from Jennetic, who lists Bo Brooks, Obrycki's, and Bertha's. Jenn also says that her favorite hidden gem on the Baltimore restaurant scene is Peter's Inn in Fells point.
It looks like I will be eating very well in Baltimore next weekend, even if I won't have time to sample all of the delights you've recommended.
PS Does anyone know if Marconi's is still open for business?
Add your opinion