OxBlog

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

# Posted 11:55 AM by Patrick Belton  

HEAVENS, I just discovered there were lyrics written about me. Viz,
The slow writer types a little slower.
Slow writer, is a real goer.

Hey.

Slow writer knows every street, yeah.
Slow writer, is the one to meet, yeah.

Slow writer don't use no ink now.
The slow writer don't type too fast.

Type a little bit, type a little bit
Type a little bit and see.
Take a little coffee, take a little coffee
Take a little coffee with me.
Guess we're more popular than Jesus Harry, your friend from kindergarten - less controversial! -ed..
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
I read your blog this is very helpful for me
CRM is a base these day for those people who want to explore their business online.Either your business is of franchise or textie.

 
Post a Comment


Home