OxBlog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

# Posted 2:49 PM by Patrick Belton  

QUOTE OF THE DAY: From a lovely freelancer who emailed me to get a quote based on my last Paddy's Day piece (q.v.), whom I got into a conversation with, and to whom I signed off saying 'Come bother me again sometime. I get lonely, don't much like writing, and like to procrastinate': 'I think it was Paul Theroux who said that writing is a rat race where you never get to meet the other rats.'
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Hey!!!! You have shared such a lovely information….please share my blog also… RPO Services In Ahmedabad
Krazymantra is leading company, provides RPO(Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services in ahmedabad... We have various scope of technology services that deliver real business results to market. We also provides Voice and Non-Voice Solutions, Inbound Call Centre Solutions, Outbound Call Centre Solutions etc.Global clients in our fold from UK, Australia and USA among others validates are competency in the domain.

 
Post a Comment


Home