Wednesday, June 14, 2006
# Posted 8:12 AM by Ariel David Adesnik
Many years ago I was an involuntary soldier who carried an M-1 in the U.S. Army, and it then could be likened to a steam engine, in which 95% of the power was dissipated, but the remaining 5% managed to push the train down the tracks. My army was full of drunks and morons, and its leaders were always guided by the adage, "If anything can possibly go wrong, it probably will."
Well, times have changed, and today's army is not like that. Those precision bombs and night glasses have made a believer out of me, as well as the knowledge that they no longer accepts drunks and morons, and quickly discharge any who are home-grown. The United States Army is much more effective today than ever before, and is essential not only to the United States but to the entire civilized world. Happy Birthday, USA, and many more of them!
Thanks for sharing such an article with. I found it very helping and it actually worked for me.Really helpful for those starting to build a link profile. Highly appreciate your efforts in sharing this article.Post a Comment
IT Services In Ahmedabad